New Home Construction – Partners Real Estate Professionals, PC
Partners Real Estate makes it easy for you to search for new construction. Search the inventory of New Homes For Sale in Brighton, Howell and surrounding areas, or Newly Constructed Condominiums, or Find A Lot to build on. Not sure where to begin? Contact a Partners Real Estate Sales Professional to help you every step of the way.
Why Use a Realtor when Buying a Home from a Builder?
The real question that a homebuyer should ask is:
Why would I NOT use a REALTOR® when buying a home from a builder?
- A common myth that many homebuyers have is that a builder will discount the price of a home if they don’t have a REALTOR®. In most cases, the real estate agent is paid through the seller’s fees, under a completely different marketing budget. With regards to new construction, the builder has already anticipated this cost. If you don’t use a REALTOR®, this is bonus money for the marketing budget in the builder’s pocket.
- If a buyer goes to a builder without the guidance and assistance of a REALTOR®, they are paying for realty services without reaping the benefits. Why would homebuyers put themselves at such a disadvantage? And although most buyers think that hiring a REALTOR® will cost them money, for a homebuyer, these services are free, and could cost you much more in the long run without a REALTOR®.
- Many homebuyers believe that buying directly from the builder will be hassle-free. Instead, the homebuyer may be mired in paperwork they don’t understand when working with a builder. A REALTOR® can walk you through that paperwork.
- Homebuyers will benefit from REALTOR® services…
- To decipher builder’s jargon, contract language, and even help show the buyer how their option choices can add value to their home.
- Homebuyers believe that REALTOR® services will not help them in purchasing a new home.
- The builder has to develop every parcel of land it owns in order to make a return on its investment. This may mean trying to sell a homebuyer a lot that may not be suitable for their needs or one that’s difficult to resell.
- A REALTOR® walks the lot with the buyer, goes through the house, and can recommend ideas to the home buyer that can help in making the decision on which lot and which house will be the best for their needs.
- A REALTOR® is the best sounding board a homebuyer can have while going through the home-building process.
- REALTOR®s are trained and specialize in helping a buyer through the ENTIRE home building process.
- Another common myth buyers tend to have is that the sales agent at the model home works for the homebuyer.
- Although they may be warm and friendly, the sales agent homebuyers meet when touring a model home works for the builder, not the homebuyer!
- Their interest is in getting the most profit on the houses they sell.
- Buyers need to have a REALTOR® whom they know is working for them.
- A homebuyer’s REALTOR® will have their interests at heart when helping them make decisions on their new home purchase. It is always the REALTOR®‘s priority to protect their buyers!
- Real estate transactions involve one of the biggest financial investments most people experience in their lifetime. Transactions today usually exceed $200,000. If you had a $200,000 income tax problem, would you attempt to deal with it without the help of a CPA? If you had a $200,000 legal question, would you deal with it without the help of an attorney? Considering the large downside risk, it would be foolish to consider a deal in real estate without the professional assistance of a REALTOR®.
- Bottom line, when a home buyer has a REALTOR® on their side, purchasing a new home will be a better experience than going through the process alone. Homebuyers can be sure their new home buying experience is a pleasant one.
Partners Real Estate Professionals would be happy to sit down with you and together, based on the scope of your projected goals, determine if it indeed it makes sense that we can be of assistance to you.
PARTNERS REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS, PC