Preferred Vendors – Partners Real Estate Professionals, PC
Partners Clients Picks
TNT Inspection services, llc
“Inspections You Can Count On”
ASHI Certified Inspector
Todd Arnold, ACI
TNT Inspection Services is located in Brighton, MI.
We have been doing Home Inspections in Southeastern Michigan for 20 Years.
TNT Inspection Services’ referrals speak volumes about our integrity and the quality of our thorough inspections. We are pleased that you put your trust in us.
- Home Inspections for buyers and sellers.
- Commercial Inspections for buyers and sellers.
- Well Inspections and Water Analysis services.
- Radon Testing services.
- Septic Inspection services.
- TNT Inspection Services consults, advises and provides sound advice.
- Hundreds of referrals by satisfied customers.
- Highly rated on Angie’s List
- Our mission is to provide a service that you can benefit from.
We Accept Cash, Check, Debit Card, Master Card, Visa and American Express for payment
We provide the following services for our customers:
1. Home Inspection includes written report, photographs on a DVD, home orientation and our own personal touch for each customer, homemade chocolate chip cookies!
2. Our home inspection reports are Home Gauge or Matrix Deluxe, full color reports in a professional binder. This allows our customers to make an educated decision on their purchase.
3. Expert opinion on most anything within the construction industry.
4. Sworn Statement Inspections for Lending Institutions.
A home is the biggest investment most people will make in their lives. Inspecting this investment should not be left to just anyone.
YOUR FIRST CHOICE IN HOME INSPECTIONS
Phone: 734.944.8547 Toll Free: 877.944.8547 Email: [email protected]
Fletcher Inspections, Inc. provides an inspection by one of our qualified inspectors, who has worked in the building trades for many years. We have the experience to detect both defects and positive points of any home. Fletcher Inspections home inspectors take the time to explain their findings and answer any questions you have.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 9am-6pm; Saturday 9am – 5pm
Inspections are scheduled 7 days/week!
Inspection of over 400 items!
Dominic Vagnetti 517-540-0800
Howell, MI 48843
(All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves.)
Cities Served: Brighton | Burton | Byron | Clio | Corunna | Davison | Durand | Fenton | Flint – Downtown | Flushing | Gaines | Goodrich | Grand Blanc | Hamburg | Hartland | Howell | Lakeland | Lennon | Linden | Montrose | Mt. Morris | North Flint | Northeast Flint | Northwest Flint | Otisville | Owosso | Shiawassee County |
Certified by Washtenaw County for well and septic inspections – Certified through Central Michigan University – $99 Seller’s Inspection – No extra charges at the time of inspection – 24/7 Availability LIFE-LONG LIVINGSTON COUNTY RESIDENT
Why Choose AmeriSpec?
AmeriSpec delivers professional and quality home inspection services for homebuyers in the local area. Our 400+ point home inspection helps provide you with the knowledge you need during the home buying process.
You can count on us to….
- understand the real estate transaction
- perform inspections when you need them
- provide reports that home buyers can easily understand
- be available after the inspection to answer questions
In addition to our standard 400+ point home inspection, our home inspectors provide additional inspection and testing services including radon and water analysis.
Best of all, you have security in knowing AmeriSpec is part of the ServiceMaster Family of Brands, which includes these market-leading companies: ServiceMaster Clean®, ServiceMaster Restore®, Terminix®, American Home Shield®, Merry Maids® and Furniture Medic®.
Scott Strachan (517) 579-2016
1214 Chemung Forest Dr
Howell, Michigan, US, 48843
HTI Inspection Services, LLC
Call Frank Buttermore 517-404-2552 www.htiinspectionservices.com
Buying or selling a home is one of the most important decisions you will make in your lifetime….A Professional Home Inspection is an integral part of your Real Estate Transaction.
- You’ve found a home: Now it’s time to learn as much as you can about your potential investment.
- An inspection performed by a Certified Home Inspector will review all of the features, functions, systems, and structure inside and outside of the home.
An Important part of your inspection is the report. Each Inspection includes a detailed report, specifically tailored to that particular home that includes positive highlights as well as areas in need of repair, improvement, or maintenance. A digital photo journal of the inspection is also included for your reference.
· Areas and Systems Inspected Include:
Grounds / Site Drainage
Retaining Walls / Fences
Decks / Porches / Railings
Exterior Plumbing / Irrigation Systems
Gutters / Downspouts
Plumbing and Drain Systems
Central Heating and Cooling
Electrical Systems / Service / Service Entrance
Fireplaces / Chimney
Floors / Walls / Ceilings
Doors / Windows
Kitchen / Bathroom
Attic / Ventilation / Insulation
Basement / Crawlspaces if applicable
Garages / Outbuildings
Agricultural Buildings including Horse Facilities
Services Available for an additional Fee:
Well Testing– performance testing; yield/gallons per minute
Water Analysis – FHA / RD Protocols available
Septic Inspection – Includes locating Tank and visual Inspection inside, locating field and taking soil/field samples to determine system operation.
CONTACT: 517-404-2552 EMAIL: [email protected]
Let me be your home inspector.
While home ownership is the “American dream”, that dream can turn into a nightmare for an uninformed buyer. Even newly constructed homes can have hidden defects which will cost you money in the long run – hiring a trained professional to inspect your home before purchase can save you money and headaches down the road.
Your home is a major investment. Don’t leave your purchase up to chance – have it inspected thoroughly by a quality professional who will take the time to explain what is going on with your new home. Having your home inspected by a qualified professional not only strengthens your closing negotiations, it brings you peace of mind and helps to ensure that you won’t come across any unexpected surprises down the road.
Home King Inspection provides a thorough, professional inspection of the home, both exterior and interior. All inspections include 90-day warranty and guaranteed report sent within 24 hours. Home King Inspection has been serving the Metro Detroit area for 20 years. We realize your home purchase is one of the largest single investments you will ever make and we are here to ensure you make the right decision regarding your new home.
Why Hire Me For Your Home Inspection?
- Certified Home Inspector for over 20 years
- Successfully completed over 5,000 home inspections
- Licensed builder and certified inspector
- Advanced reports provided, along with digital photographs and high-level summary
- Reports accessible via secure, personalized web site login
- Member in good standing of NACHI (International Association of Certified Home Inspectors)
- Available 7-days per week
- Every full house inspection includes a 90 day home warranty
- Reports guaranteed to be sent within 24 hours via Email
- Competitive Pricing. Master card and Visa accepted.
Buying a home is one of the most significant decisions and one of the biggest investments you will ever make. A Pillar To Post home inspection will give you a clear, unbiased evaluation of a home’s condition, answer any questions you may have, and help give you peace of mind.
An inspection of the home you are considering will help you make an informed decision during the purchase process. It will also provide you with the information you will need for any repairs and maintenance your new home may require. A professional home inspection will allow you to buy with confidence.
Pillar To Post home inspection is the leader in home inspections in the USA and Canada. If you are in the process of buying a new home, selling a home, or just beginning the home buying process, please feel free to contact one of our home inspectors to answer any questions you may have. All Pillar To Post home inspectors are members of regional, national, state and provincial associations, and are fully trained, certified and E&O insured. When looking for a certified professional home inspector Pillar To Post should be your first call.
Jeff Nye is one of Pillar To Post Home Inspectors a Partner’s Client has recommended – October 2015
Just Business…This list of services is provided for your information only. No guarantees are made as to these services. You are encouraged to investigate each business thoroughly before making a decision. Rates and services are negotiated with each company. This agent and brokerage makes no representation of workmanship of these Professionals. These are professionals that we have personally used and trusted, however, we realize each person will have a unique experience.