Real Estate Leader
Local | Knowledgeable | Involved
John MacLeod has over 50 years of Corporate Management and Real Estate experience, relocating to the Brighton area in 2000. He has been affiliated with local and national firms and made the decision to open his own office in 2008. Currently serves on the Livingston County Association of
as incoming President, and will become President if 2015. John’s business is based on a solid understanding of the local and national real estate markets. He is very proud of the fact that the majority of his business comes from referrals from prior and current satisfied clients. John belongs to the Brighton and Howell Chambers and is very active in local events supporting the community.
- Graduate of Wayne State University
- Certified Residential Specialist – Only 3% of Realtors have this designation
- Accredited Buyer Representative Designation
- Member of Brighton and Howell Chambers of Commerce
- Member of Woman’s of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Brighton Art Build
Read more about John MacLeod and his team, Click here!