Taking health and real estate seriously is what THE SMAIL TEAM is offering to each and every one of their clients. This is critical during our State's ongoing efforts to rise up from the COVID-19 pandemic.
REAL ESTATE AND COVID-19
A NOTE FROM DANNY & CURTIS, REAL ESTATE TEAM: We understand that this can be a frightening time to think about selling or buying a new home. We also know that with planning, both can be done safely & with great success!
As Realtors®, but more importantly, as Livingston County residents with families of our own, we want you to know that we take your health, safety and happiness very seriously. We hope that in taking these extra measures, you can take some comfort in knowing that you, and your home...are in good hands!
Moving forward we will be implementing the following steps to help prevent the spread of Covid-19.
- We wear mouth and nose covering masks when entering any home or while working with clients
- Shoes are always removed prior to entering homes
- Unused masks are provided to clients as needed
- Hand sanitizer is provided to all clients as needed
- We will wipe down any surfaces touched with appropriate cleaning wipes while viewing homes
- We reserve the right to cancel appointments if any one is ill until they are symptom free for the recommended period of time
- We will commute to show homes using separate vehicles and view them maintaining a distance of at least 6 feet apart at all times
- We take social distancing seriously in our personal lives & have not left our homes other than to purchase essentials
CONTACT THE SMAIL TEAM