Partners Real Estate Professionals | Our Core Values
The principles and beliefs upon which Partners Real Estate Professionals was founded and the guidelines by which it operates.
1. Partners believe that we have a responsibility—a sacred trust—to conduct business with the utmost integrity and with impeccable ethics. We further believe that this responsibility goes beyond mere legality and encompasses a sense of fair play for all involved.
2. Partners believe business is all about relationships with people—that good business is built by creating relationships of trust, by keeping agreements and maintaining integrity.
3. Partners believe in keeping the company strong and growing together by supporting all agents and In-House Ancillary Service Partners. i.e. Mortgage, Title, Insurance, Attorneys, etc…
4. Partners believe that by providing excellent products and services, people will reward us with their business. By delivering what we promise, we secure the loyalty and patronage of our clients. We commit to constant and never-ending improvement.
5. Partners believe any concerns or issues will be discussed first with the parties involved, Partner to Partner. Talking about others in an unprofessional manner is totally unacceptable. This only breeds distrust and ill-will. Motives must be pure and for the good of the whole company, not just the individual.
6. Partners believe every customer, client, employee and competitor deserves our respect and consideration at all times.
7. Partners believe in the resilience and potential of the human spirit, that men and women are created with the capability of accomplishing anything together.
8. Partners believe success is indeed a journey and not a destination—that it’s not what we achieve, but rather what we become in the process of our achievements. It’s not what happens to us but what we do about what happens to us that makes the difference. Positive mindsets are a must in this professional setting.
9. Partners believe we must give in order to receive. We commit to serving and supporting others—to helping them realize their potential and, in the process, realize our own.
10. Partners believe in dreams—that all great achievements in history came from the pursuit of a dream, and that it’s incumbent upon us to discover, honor, and fulfill the dreams we have within us.
11. Partners believe the path of mastery is through the joy of creating excellence in all that we do and the way in which we do it. When we do what we love, we’re not only happier; we produce better relationships and services.
12. Partners believe that clarity leads to power. When we’re clear on our objectives, know what our core values are and consistently focus on the things that matter, we really can accomplish anything we choose.
13. Partners believe that change is not only inevitable but good; not only unpredictable, but also stimulating and educational. It’s rarely comfortable, but it’s essential to our growth and development. Accepting change and adapting to it will always win out over resistance. Helping each other to attain the next level is a must.
14. Partners believe mistakes and failures are an integral and necessary part of success and embrace them as learning experiences. Sharing procedures, methods, and knowledge increases the strength of the whole.
15. Partners believe the use of knowledge is power and we are committed to our own ongoing educational process. We further believe that our knowledge is to always be used for good—never to cause harm. Doing the “Next Right Thing” is imperative to permanent success.
16. Partners believe the sharing of information creates more freedom. It levels the playing field, thereby reducing conflict and disharmony and making it more difficult for misunderstanding.
17. Partners believe that a balanced life is the only life worth living. Without it, no real fulfillment can be experienced. Having financial success at the expense of one’s health or one’s family is not a true success. We recognize that striking this balance is not easy.
18. Partners believe in having fun. Our work can and should provide us with enjoyment. We seek total company participation in all that we do.