124+/- ACRES OF COUNTRY LIVING FOR SALE IN MICHIGAN’S LIVINGSTON COUNTY.
PRICE REDUCTION! SELLER'S MOTIVATED. Livingston Equine Property. Farm offers 124+/- Acres, including 80 tillable acres. Do not miss the chance to own this rare historic property. Beautiful, secluded country home features 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths, including rustic touches from the original house built in 1900, combined with modern-day updates, all of which make this house one of a kind. Meticulously maintained turn-of-the-century appeal. Newer mechanicals and electrical suggest worry-free ownership.
The property renders an abundance of outdoor activity opportunities, boasting a strong deer and turkey population. Fenced with trails cut through the property, calls out to be enjoyed by horse enthusiasts. Several outbuildings to serve many needs, with all working equipment being an option for new owners. Bonus: Substantial annual income in place from Cell Tower easement, and the possibility of more income from local farmers.
This land has staggering panoramic views
Features and Amenities
This rural property has been in the same family for many years. The love of "authentic country living" has been the guiding light for its current owners
- Charming Victoria Farmhouse Built in 1906
- Original Plank Harwood Flooring
- Gorgeous Original Details/Woodwork/Hardware
- Electrical Updated 2020
- Plumbing Renovation 2020
- Samsung Appliances 2020
- New Furnace 2012
- New A/C Unit 2012
- New Hot Water Heater 1012
- Gun Security Vault
The Swimming Pool
Need to take a break from the summer chores?
- 15 X 30
- 9' Deep
- Cement Construction pool & patio
- Dolphine Robotic Pool Cleaner
- Hoses & Pumps
- All Well Maintained
Several income possibilities, with one major income already in-place.
- Cell Tower Lease
- Agriculture Land Lease
- Boarding Facility
- Splittable Acreage
Several outbuildings serve many visions.
- 38 X 60 Barn ("The Big Barn") - Built in 1911 with Water
- Electric and 8 Horse Stalls
- 30 X 50 2-Car Detached
- Partially Insulated Garage with Two Entries
- 12 X 24 Outbuilding with Electric & Exhaust Fan
- Chicken Coop with Storage
- Run-In Shelter
- Electric to all Fields
Fantastic rural private setting.
- 124 +/- Acres
- Livermore Creek (Stream) Runs through rear of Property
- Hunters Paradise
- Equestrian Paradise
- Access to the Lakeland Trail System
- Splittable Acreage
Negotiable Working Farm Equipment
All equipment comes with a full-price offer or negotiable.
- 2 Zero-Turn Lawn Mowers
- DR Leaf / Lawn Master vacuum
- John Deere 5202 4-Wheel Diesel Tractor w/Front-End Loader - Rear Blade & Bruch Hog
- 1995 Chevrolet Cheyenne Heavy Duty 3/4 Ton Plow Truck (Runs Great - Only 52 000 Miles)
- Boss Front-Mount V-Plow